The intimate sphere plays a vital role in a man's life. And we're not just talking about reproductive (reproduction) or recreational (relaxation and enjoyment) functions. The power of male potency significantly increases self-esteem, and hence the general psychological state, that is, it gives a feeling of psychological well-being. No wonder the most important and powerful gods of all pagan cultures were depicted with huge phalluses.
Despite the fact that centuries have passed since the days of paganism, high libido is still considered a mandatory attribute of men, and "impotent" is almost the most terrible insult. Unfortunately, due to many factors, sexual dysfunction occurs more and more often, and this is practically not connected with age - even twenty-year-old boys can become victims of this ailment.
Losing your masculine strength - what is the reason?
Decreased potency is very painful for male self-esteem. Alas, in our time, no one is immune from this scourge. It is believed that the main cause of this phenomenon is prostatitis and genital tumors, however, in most cases, the reasons are much more trivial:
- poor nutrition and lack of vitamins
- unhealthy lifestyle and bad habits
- lack of physical activity
- stress, fears and self-doubt
Surely 9 out of 10 men will find all these points in their lives. But none of them requires drug treatment, which means that potency improvement can be achieved independently. Often half of health problems can be solved by revising your lifestyle: playing sports, switching to proper nutrition and minimizing stressful situations.
Suffering at work - change her, problems with your wife - have a heart-to-heart talk or go to a family therapist. In the end, just change your attitude to the situation and take to heart only what is really important, and take the rest with the motto "so what. "
Probably the only thing that you cannot do without connecting additional resources is filling the body with vitamins. Unfortunately, most vitamins are not produced in our body, but only come from the outside. And with food it is impossible to get the required amount of them (unless, of course, you are ready to absorb two and a half lemons or three hundred grams of garlic per day, for example). Therefore, absolutely everyone, both men and women, young and old, is strongly advised to take vitamins daily in addition to food.
The most male vitamins
Due to the faster, in comparison with women, metabolism, men have their own "masculine" characteristics: they are initially stronger physically, more enduring, more often in need of sexual intercourse. But the same accelerated metabolism also serves a disservice: the aging of organs occurs faster, the risk of cardiovascular pathologies increases. Therefore, in order to maintain all body functions at the proper level, representatives of the strong half of humanity should pay close attention to the following vitamins.
Vitamin E (tocopherol)
- Increases the tone of the body, which slows down aging in general and helps to maintain energy
- Removes excess cholesterol (which means it reduces the risk of atherosclerosis and cardiovascular diseases caused by it) and generally has a beneficial effect on blood vessels
- Participates in the production of testosterone and many other hormones, that is, contributes to a good erection, is necessary to improve the quality of sperm
- Polyunsaturated acids increase sex drive in men
Found in all kinds of vegetable oils, nuts, legumes, green onions, celery and egg yolk.
Vitamin A (retinol)
- Stimulates the production of hormones (especially testosterone)
- Reduces the risk of contracting various infections
- Very good for vision
The highest content in carrots and pumpkin, apricots, parsley and spinach.
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Reduces the negative effects of nicotine and alcohol
- Increases immunity and is an excellent prevention of inflammation (for example, of the prostate gland)
- Normalizes blood pressure and reduces the likelihood of cardiovascular disease
- Increases the elasticity of the walls of blood vessels, improves blood circulation (and genitals as well)
- Participates in the synthesis of male hormones
Found in citruses, cabbage, carrots, parsley, and green onions.
B vitamins (B1, B2, B6, B9, B12)
- Supports metabolic rate and oxygenation of cells
- They are extremely important in the functioning of the brain. A properly functioning brain means good work of all organs.
- Responsible for cell division, that is, the renewal of the body (especially the liver)
- Participate in the synthesis of DNA molecules, which increases the quality of sperm
- Promote the production of hormones, including testosterone
Found in sea fish, dairy products, nuts, legumes, carrots and brewer's yeast.
Group D vitamins (D2, D3)
- Promotes the absorption of calcium, which makes bones and nails stronger
- Boost testosterone production
Most of all is found in fish oil. It is present in large quantities in dairy and seafood, quail eggs.
A couple of important micronutrients
This is a real building material of male potency, because without it the testosterone molecule cannot be formed. Also, this trace element has a positive effect on sperm motility. Found in fish and seafood, nuts, garlic and egg yolks.
From a lack of it, the potency of a man will not only decrease, but infertility may also develop. Found in the same foods as zinc, plus tomatoes and corn.
When vitamins are present in the body in the required amount, it is immediately noticeable: the hair is shiny, the skin is radiant, the body is full of energy. Alas, nature for some reason did not reward us with the ability to produce them on our own, so scientists had to create synthetic vitamins. And now there are many different vitamin complexes, even special ones - to improve potency in men.
So, if you notice in yourself a decrease in sexual desire, deterioration of potency and constant fatigue, you clearly need to take yourself up with physical activity and take a course of vitamins for men. Take care of yourself!